The Trial in Heaven is the 55th arc in Housepets!.
This arc delved further into the rules of the Cosmic Game, as well as Spirit Dragon and Pete's history and motives.
- This arc further explores the Cosmic Game itself, such as how it began, and the rules of the game itself.
- It is also revealed how Pete became trapped in the temple, and his relationship with Henry Milton
- Pete reveals the loser of the Game will be sentenced to a lifetime of mortality.
- This arc reveals how Grape was prevented from becoming an avatar, and the events of The Grove was Pete's attempts to use her.
- It also suggests that Pete also tried making Peanut his avatar.
- It also delves a bit further into why Pete turned King into a dog
- This arc was originally going to be called "A Game in Heaven" as shown in it's archive address.
- Bahamut appears as a dragon in this arc. He later appears as a humpback whale in Heaven's Not Enough, Part 2.
- This is the first arc to bring up the "time subjectivity" of celestials.
Imaginate! | The Game | Cat Tail | The Raccoons | The Adventures of Spot | Fido's Return
| Mouse Mouse Revolution | Thematic Arc of Questionable Quality | The Zoo | The Grove |
Housepets Christmas | The Yarn Ball |
The Further Adventures of Spot | The Vet | A Mouse Named Spo | Zap! | Fall of the Pridelands |
The Continuing Adventures of Spot | A Sinister Shadow | Roadtrip Woo | Down At The Farm |
Money Sharks | n-ple Date | The Uncanny Adventures of Spot | The Visitor | Oops I Arced |
It's A Wonderful Dog's Life (All the King's Men) |
Ocean's Two | Imaginate, Too! | The Present | Spot McCloud Presents Comics |
Dog Days of Summer | Theme Park World | The Adventures of Stripe | Movie Night |
Scaredy Cats | Noob Tube | Hope of the Pridelands |
We're Snowed In! | The Preeminent Adventures of Spot | The Arc Specifically About Being Naked |
Not All Dogs | The Great Water Balloon War | Let's Imaginate Macbeth! | The Interview |
The Case of the Aztec Gold | A Respite In The Country | Spots and Stripes | A Holiday at the Zoo |
Housepets Babies! | Show Business | What Money Buys | The Mall |
The Critical Review of Spot | The Trial in Heaven | Let's Imaginate Guys and Dolls! |
Testing Grounds | Taking Cover | PsyCon | Getting Physical | PsyCon2: PsyConner |
The Retroactively Continuous Adventures of Spot | Temple Crashers |
All Hallow's Ween | The Unbearable Lightness Of Being A Dog |
One Cat's Treasure | Love And War | Jack of One Trade | The King And I |
Mice to Meet You | THE GALLIFRAX PROTOCOL |
Jungle Fever | Yes, Jessica, There Is An Opener Of Ways |
Let's Imaginate And Then There Were None! | What's The Story? |
Tiger's Very Own Super Special Television Show! |
Heaven's Not Enough, Part 1 | The Interlude of Spot | Heaven's Not Enough, Part 2 |
The Ineptitude of Spot | Heaven's Not Enough, Part 3 | I Need A Vacation
All Hallow's Ween: Resurrection | Rabbit's Foot | Pageantate! |
Maternal Instinct | Wolf's Clothing | Ea(s)ter | The Future of Tomorrow, Today! |
All's Fair, Part 1 | The Plot Against Spot | All's Fair, Part 2 |
Housepets 5000 BC, Part 1 | Housepets 5000 BC, Part 2 | Housepets 5000 BC, Part 3 |
Special Delivery |
The Spot-tacular Spot | Flip That Den! | Fort Pillow |
The 4 Animals You Meet In Heaven |
Puppy Power | Real Stories of the K9PD | Snow Joke
Save the Date, Part 1 | Save the Date, Part 2 |
Temple Crashers 2: Temple Crashers, Part 1 | Temple Crashers 2: Temple Crashers, Part 2 |
Temple Crashers 2: 2 Temple 2 Crashers (Part 3) | Temple Crashers 2: Temple Crasherser (Part 4) | Temple Crashers 2: Temple Crash (Part 5)| Temple Crashers 2: First Blood Part 6
Temple Crashers 2: Oops (Part 7) |
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.