The Good Ol' Dogs Club is a group founded by Fido and Bino for the dogs of Babylon Gardens. It is headed by a council of six or more members and a chairdog who likely acts as their representative. While officially neutral toward cats, most of the council is staunchly opposed to their presence and will ostracize anyone they consider to be a "cat lover".
As of the Wolf's Clothing arc, the club remains in a state of upheaval from Fido being cast out for his relationship with Sabrina. A new chairdog has yet to be elected, despite Bino's obvious influence, although this has lessened in favor of Duchess.
- Fido: Chairdog and a respected member of the council until being removed in Jungle Fever for his relationship with Sabrina.
- Bino: Council member and unofficial chairdog in Fido's absence.
- Duchess: Council member who currently holds the most influence.
- Fox: (Former) Council member, who left after joining the K-9 Unit.
- Boris: Club bouncer.
- Yeltsin: Club bouncer.
- Peanut: Was blackballed once on account of a drawing he made of a dog with a cat tail, but was readmitted by Fido. His current standing is uncertain.
- Joey: An unofficial member, according to the cast page.
- Unnamed neighborhood dogs.
The club is currently run out of a large two-story building of unknown ownership. According to a map shown in Highly Detailed Battle Plans, it is situated very close to the Wolf House. The main level appears to consist of one large room and is sparsely furnished with beanbag chairs. There is at least one bedroom on the second floor.
- In the early days depicted in Housepets Babies!, the club's staging area was just a patio in someone's yard.
- The club publishes its own four-page newsletter, as seen in Tea Party Politics.
|Dimension Prime||Babylon Gardens | Good Ol' Dogs Club | River Ridge | Three-Squares Mall | River Ridge Zoo | Reuben's Farm | Australia|
|Celestial||Heaven | Chambers of Spirit | Heaven's Court | Spirit Realms|